- Last Updated on Thursday, 13 August 2015 08:46
Second Grade Social Studies Curriculum
1. Student shows understanding of how humans interpret history by collecting information about the past.
Physical and Cultural Geography
1. Student interprets geography and solves geographic problems by identifying and using basic elements of a map and appropriate geographic resources.
2. Student understands and respects cultural differences.
Civics, Government and Society
1. Student acts as a citizen by describing what it means to be a responsible member of a group.
2. Student acts as a citizen by participating in setting and following the rules of the class and the school community.
3. Student shows an understanding of the consequences of not following rules.
1. Student show an understanding of the interaction/interdependence between humans, environment, and the economy by identifying economic activities that use resources in the local region
© 2015 Montpelier Public Schools