- Last Updated on Friday, 03 June 2011 14:52
1. Call to Order The meeting was called to order at 7:03 p.m.
2. Adjust/Review Agenda No changes.
3. Public Comments None.
4. Action Item
a. Adoption of Policy: Class Size Mr. Robinson moved, seconded by Mr. Jones, to approve the Class Size policy for adoption. Motion carried unanimously, Mr. Phillips absent.
5. Consent Agenda
a. Minutes of April 6, 2011
b. Minutes of April 13, 2011
c. Minutes of April 14, 2011
d. Minutes of April 28, 2011
f. Unpaid Leave of Absence Requests
i) James Morley
ii) Lexi Shear
iii) Jennifer Ellis
iv) Holly Scudder-Chase
v) Judy Colombo
h. Quarterly Financial Report
i. Co-Curricular Contracts
Mr. Robinson moved, seconded by Mr. Phillips, to approve the consent agenda absent the unpaid leave of absence requests and including minutes of the April 6, 2011 regular meeting, minutes of the April 13, 2011 special meeting, minutes of the April 14, 2011 special meeting, minutes of the April 28, 2011 special meeting, Warrants 43 and 44 dated April 28, 2011 in the amounts of $851,129.97 and $22,687.22 respectively, Warrants 45 and 46 dated May 12, 2011 in the amounts of $519,000.00 and $30,000.00 respectively, resignations, the FY11 third quarter financial report, and co-curricular contracts (see listing). Motion carried unanimously.
6. Superintendent Candidate Presentations Each candidate was allotted 30 minutes to present an overview of a journal article. The candidates were given 15 minutes to make their presentations and then answered a variety of questions from both the board and the public in regard to their respective qualifications.
7. Executive Session On a motion duly made and seconded, the board voted unanimously to enter Executive Session at 10:00 p.m. On a motion duly made and seconded, the board voted unanimously to leave Executive Session at 11:00 p.m.
8. Adjournment On a motion duly made and seconded, the board voted unanimously to adjourn at 11:00 p.m.
© 2015 Montpelier Public Schools