- Last Updated on Thursday, 11 March 2010 11:33
MONTPELIER BOARD OF SCHOOL COMMISSIONERS
1. Call to Order The meeting was called to order at 6:30 p.m.
2. Executive Session On a motion duly made and seconded, the board voted unanimously to enter Executive Session at 6:30 p.m., with the interim superintendent remaining. On a motion duly made and seconded, the board voted unanimously to leave Executive Session at 7:07 p.m.
3. Return to Open Session 7:08 p.m.
a. Personnel Mrs. Aldrich moved, seconded by Mr. Vanden Bergh, to offer Mark Mason a contract for the position of superintendent of schools. Motion carried unanimously.
4. Adjust/Review Agenda Mr. Hollar requested a revision to the charge to the athletic policy committee. A seconded Executive Session will be added prior to adjournment.
5. Public Comments None.
6. Discuss End #3 Interim Superintendent Evans presented and explained the framework for rigor/relevance. Discussion ensued. Mrs. Herz and Mr. VanDerlip volunteered to work on narrowing the indicators for this end.
© 2015 Montpelier Public Schools