- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 October 2015 09:56
Nutrition and Wellness
1. Demonstrate ability to select, store, prepare, and serve nutritious and aesthetically pleasing foods.
2. Analyze the effect of nutrients on health, appearance, and peak performance.
3. Analyze the relationship of nutrition and wellness to individual and family health throughout the lifespan.
Consumer Resource Management
1. Analyze how individuals and families make choices to satisfy needs and wants.
2. Apply consumer skills to decisions about recreation.
3. Apply management and planning skills and processes to organize tasks and responsibilities.
1. Apply appropriate procedures for care of textile products.
2. Demonstrate baskic skills for producing and altering textile products and apparel.
3. Use appropriate industry products and materials for cleaning, pressing, and finishing textile, apparel, and fasion products.
© 2015 Montpelier Public Schools