- Last Updated on Thursday, 16 July 2015 08:20
2015 - 2016
First Grade Physical Education Curriculum
- Demonstrates competency in motor skills and movement patterns needed to perform a variety of physical activities.
- Demonstrates understanding in motor skills and applies them in a variety of creative movements and in game situations.
Knowledge of Physical Fitness:
- Demonstrates knowledge of health-related physical fitness components including: Cardio-Respiratory, Muscle Strength, Flexibility and Body Composition. Students will be able to identify a variety of activities to develop each component, which will help to create a healthy and vibrant lifestyle.
Personal and Social Skills:
- Demonstrates responsible personal and social skills behavior that respect self, others, equipment and demonstrates competency in cooperative skills.
© 2015 Montpelier Public Schools