- Last Updated on Thursday, 13 August 2015 08:40
Second Grade Music Curriculum
Music Skill Development
1. Sings, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
2. Performs on instruments, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
3. Shows understanding of music concepts and vocabulary.
Reflections and Critique
1. Listens to, analyzes, and describes music.
1. Shows understanding of how music shapes/reflects various cultures and times.
Approach to Work
1. Develops effective, personal work habits by demonstrating willingness to participate and complete activities. Respects others and materials.
© 2015 Montpelier Public Schools