- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 August 2015 13:46
2015 - 2016
Fourth Graded Physical Education Curriculum
- Student demonstrates competency in motor skills and movement patterns needed to perform a variety of physical activities.
- Student shows understanding in motor skills and applies them in a variety of creative movements and in game situations.
- Student shows knowledge of health-related physical fitness components and identifies a variety of activities to develop each component. (Cardio respiratory, muscle strength, flexibility, and body composition)
- Student shows responsible personal and social behavior and demonstrates competency in cooperative skills and qualities needed to successfully work in small and large groups.
© 2015 Montpelier Public Schools